A lot of people are either confused or just don’t know what Mortgage Brokers, or Mortgage Associates do.
I know that I used to think that I had to go to the bank, make an appointment, try to fit it all in during “banker” hours, and wait on pins and needles to see if I could get approval for my mortgage.
The reality is that it can be a lot easier, and you have a lot of options that most people don’t realize exist for consumers in the mortgage market.
I decided to try a different option and gave a mortgage professional a call. The process was easy and I liked it so much that I decided to take the Saskatchewan Mortgage Associates training, pass my licensing exam, and become a mortgage associate.
I like to think of myself as the old Remington guy, Victor Kiam, from the commercials for Remington razors. If you remember the commercials, he said “I liked the shaver so much I bought the company”. I didn’t buy the company, but I did become an associate.
Here are 5 great reasons to use my services, or the services of a Mortgage Broker.
- My services are free – no cost to you (*On Approved Credit)!
- You will have access to the interest rates the banks don’t want you to know about! Brokers send lenders millions of dollars of new business each month, they always offer the deepest discounts which are passed on to you IMMEDIATELY – whether you are purchasing, refinancing or renewing
- I shop the market to save you time – Calling me is like calling over 50 different Banks, Credit Unions and Trust Companies.
- I am available on your terms – day, evening and weekends
- Minimize your mortgage payments with me and you could win up to $100,000 in our Minimize Your Mortgage Sweepstakes* Click here for complete details. *Win the value of your mortgage up to $100,000
Mortgage rates and products are constantly changing, and the Canadian market is more competitive than ever before. By working with me, you can access all your mortgage options with just one phone call and one application. I work on your behalf to find the Right Mortgage for your situation, and as an independent brokerage, I can place your mortgage with whatever lender is the best fit for you.
Buying a house is one of the most exciting things you will ever do in your life. Start the process of with pre-approval, and you’ll know exactly what you can shop for.